U.S. Military’s remake of the - Call Me Maybe
For anyone unfortunate enough to have not seen this yet.
I needed this in my life
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT MORE EXCITED FOR THIS
WATCH IT JUST WATCH IT
I believed it more from the military guys. You cheerleaders need to step up your game!
Oh my fucking god this is amazing
Okay, so in Science class yesterday we were talking about sleep cycles and melatonin and my science teacher said, “if you’re trying to sleep, avoid one colour. Blue. Your melatonin levels decrease when looking at the colour blue because it’s the colour of the sky.” GUYS, I KNOW WHY NONE OF US SLEEP. TUMBLR IS BLUE.
David must have done this on purpose….
Oh my god…
You know I don’t usually do these types of things, but this is important to me! Kirk’s kicking cancer in the face and swimming 14km from NB to PEI this summer and raising money for sick kids. That’s pretty friggin’ cool.
You can donate anonymously, as much or as little as you like.
Thanks in advance, internet. Do some good!
He’s raised $830 so far, in two days! Yeaaaah! Thanks everyone, keep it comin’!
Shut Up and Take My Money of the Day: GIFTY, Conceptual Instant Flipbook Camera
For part of his college thesis, student Jiho Jang created the GIFTY, an instant camera that captures up to five seconds of video. It then will spit out a number of frames that can be assembled into a flipbook for a hand-held GIF. At the moment, Jang’s prototype is the only one in existence. Jang, if you’re listening, we would totally back your Kickstarter.
Hidden Jokes | Foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand
- S1E18 - Michael appeared in the school play The Trial of Captain Hook. Later in the episode Fakin’ It from season 3, Lucille refers to Buster as “Captain Hook.”
- S1E20 - “This party is going to be off the hook.”
- S2E1 - When Lucille is watching the news, you can hear John Beard mentioning a surprise seal attack and then saying “meet one surprised bather, coming up.” The camera immediately moves to show Buster.
- S2E3 - Buster arrives to Lupe’s house, sees the hand chair, and says “wow, i never thought I’d miss a hand so much.”
- S2E6 - Buster is playing the claw machine and gets a toy seal. Later when he’s returning home, the narrator mentions that “Buster had gotten hooked playing” that game.
- S2E11 - Lucille, Oscar and Buster and in the beach, and when they’re talking, the seal is seen in the background. Later, George Sr. says about Buster “what if i never get a chance to reach out and touch that hand of his again?” And of course, the bench that shows “arm off.”
- S2E12 - When George Sr is at the car dealership, if you take a look at the inflatable doll/man in the back, you can see that it’s missing an arm. Also, when Gob is releasing the seal back into the wild, he says “you’re not going to be hand-fed anymore.”